Sunday, June 7

Some projects complete, some in progress and some are new!

I am really enjoying so many of my creations. I am also inspired by so many others.

I finished the Purple Carousel quilt top, and ordered the backing. Once I get the backing I will machine quilt the quilt. Probably straight line quilting. Here are a few pics.

Completed top indoors.

Outdoor picture..windy day.
Backing ordered.

I have continued to work on the Dutch Treat blocks..


Diamond Square

Doily

And then another quilt along was found. 
Scrap vortex QAL by from crazy mom quilts
See the below link:
So I spent 2 hours sewing scraps the in pairs this afternoon. I will love to do this quilt with my many scraps and the cute fabric in my possession. This will be a great summer quilt project.



No comments:

Post a Comment