Monday, June 1

Looks what has been cut and under the needle today...

Did I start and other project????

This is what happens when you do some online surfing. I ran across a web site with a mystery going on that I just could not resist. I cut and finished sewing the first four blocks with next posting on Friday. I used some different colors with fabric on hand. I also decided to do half the size. I certainly do not need another large quilt to quilt. It has been fun today. 

Here is the web site link:
http://www.desertbloomquilting.com

Ready for next posting!


Had an opportunity to sew some extra triangles on corners and will do the Twirling block by Bonnie Hunter. I may use it as part of the backing. Will work on these extra blocks tomorrow. They are tiny with many pieces. Good project until our Wisconsin weather gets warmer.




No comments:

Post a Comment