Sunday, June 21

Downton Abbey quilting continues

So the quilt has been starring at me in the chair. Today time to pick it up and do some hand quilting. So relaxing, however with warm temperatures, the quilt is a little warm. ( I quilt with no hoop and quilt in my lap)

Made excellent progress finishing up 1 1/2 blocks and proceeding to the next black border. I am doing squares and rectangles, nothing too detailed as more details will show up in the flying geese blocks. I have already a quilting pattern picked out.

Finished these blocks

Main block with quilting.

Rectangles and squares in red. 
Also some auditioning for the next group of blocks flying geese. I however have picked out the quilting pattern I want to use. Maybe I will get to those later this week.







No comments:

Post a Comment