Saturday, June 20

Fish Fry Surprise and Scrap Cortex

Celebrated and early Father's Day surprise with a Fish Fry. With the help of mom we got dad here for a delicious fish fry. It has been a long time since I was here. They have a lovely bar area that looks out to Silver Lake. I remember in the past we would buy a pizza and watch the boating on the lake. The dinner was delicious. Dad was surpised. Our daughter Hannah was able to attend as other daughters working. Boris the bull was recently replaced as it was damaged from a Carr accident.



My husband seems to like this quilt as he mentioned it looks like it will be big to cover our bed. Well it actually will be smaller than it looks presently. So I decided to take some of the scraps I still have out and start again at week one with sewing of pairs. So I spent most of the day doing this and during our drive up north to Silvercryst I cut and trimed them. I have another shoe box of week one blocks. Today I will try to do week 2 and 3 steps to add to the above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment