Tuesday, June 2

Process pledge ...the quilt journey.

The Process Pledge



I found this on a neat blog this am that is totally me. I am trying to do this with my blogs as it is fun to do and able to retrace the quilting journey of my quilt constructions. I actually did this with my Dear Jane and Dear Hannah quilts using notebooks.

This is where in quilt blogging we discuss and show our works in progress. This includes those that might have inspired us and the many decisions we make in quilting or anything we do. This allows us to share our process of quilting.

  •  What caused us to do the quilt
  • How did we pick the fabrics
  • What special cutting or sewing techniques we used
  • Our mistakes or great pointers
  • Steps of construction 
  • Final top
  • Quilting process
  • Time commitment 
  • UFO finally completed

I have made a process pledge:

I,_______________, pledge 
to talk more about my process, 
even when I can't quite 
put them in words or 
be sure I'm being totally clear. 
I'm going to put my thinking 
and my gut feelings out there.

Thanks Rosie!
Will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment