Saturday, December 12

Gypsy Queen-Arizonia style

Participated in the Gypsy Queen QAL mystery. This was a great mystery with clue every Friday to tie me over until Quiltville mystery. I used some of my favorite color themes. I decided to do two colors to use some of my stash so I did half the amount posted. In the end I was short a few blocks and had some extras that I will use for the backing. So I adjusted my final layout. I noticed I did not have enough for final border so found some fabric at Joanns yesterday. The other quilt found some in my stash. Today finished adding one of the borders.



Today we brought out the Christmas decorations and did some decorating. This is the first year doing it and I am not working. We are trying to downsize so I imagine that we will thin out again this year. Still looking to move in spring if we get an expected offer on the house and find a log cabin home in our price range.

Two days ago I got my first crown on a upper left molar way in back. Process was ok but the past few days my last molar is very tender along the back side gum line away from the temporary crown. So ASA and salt water swishes past day. A bit better today.

Girls are studying for finals. Hannah excited as has her last "class" in college. Next semester she student teaches. Cherith feels all alone and the campus is bare...everyone must be studying. Abi is working. They will be all home next week.

So we have been slowly packing for Arizonia. Clothes in space bags. Got a router/modem for Internet  and Rocu for streaming TV shows. We will see how that works down there. Plan at this time is to leave around January 5th pending any storms. We need a 4 day window to get down there. So excited to see and live in our new AZ home, meet neighbors and do all the sunflower activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment