Friday, December 11

Clue 3 of Allietarecherith completed

This week we get to use our neutrals and golds. I picked up some additional Wisconsin Badger fabric and another fat quarter of a neural I like. This way a bit more Badger red fabric in the quilt.

This week is four patches. I really concentrated on cutting accuracy and this payed in less trimming. I actually cut WOF and then cut those in half and mixed up the fabrics. I took my time, but actually it went very fast. I really love the gold fabrics. They do look like Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese.




Bonnie always uses something for her inspiration of the colors in her blocks. Here is her inspiration.
I am also providing the link-up to others working on the project.

Bonnie's link: 
http://quiltville.blogspot.in/2015/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-3.html




 

Would like to sit and people watch.


Would love to walk down these narrow streets.

Bonnie's four patch and easy way to do blocks.



Trying to mix up my fabrics.


So let us see quilt progress...

So ready for next week's clue. Time to work on other projects.


5 comments:

  1. We are keeping up. Yea for us. Really I can do nothing until mine are done each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cannot go wrong with yellow the color of Wisconsin cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!....I'm working on my Cheddar Bow-Ties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress! Your units look good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! Isn't it fun, hundreds of us sewing together? I can't wait for next clue, either.

    ReplyDelete