Friday, November 6

http://ohmygoshlah.blogspot.com/

Last week I got into crocheting a few things. Nice break from my quilting. This week returned.
I have gotten my fabric and added a few pieces for Bonnie Hunters annual quilt mystery Allietarecherith as I am calling mine for my daughter Cherith. So ready to go except getting machine ready and bobbins filled.

My greatest achievement is my Ohmygosh quilt...flimsy completed. Able to take a few pictures outside today although not sunny, but grass is still green. This quilt now awaits hand quilting. So planning to start this late spring or early summer. I have designated this as my 25th Wedding Anniversary quilt. A very cute quilt all hand sewn.
http://ohmygoshlah.blogspot.com/



I was able to finish this week's clue for my Gypsy Queen. Sure is looking like a great quilt which has am doing two color themes.



I also found a no name block that I am doing a few blocks with fabrics from my old nursing scrubs that I cut up. A nice remembrance of my nursing career.
Tomorrow will continue working on it and the look to my sewing stuff and start potentially packing should we move in spring. Not planning on regular sewing in AZ..will do hand sewing projects or quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment