Saturday, November 21

Allietare inspiration....wild and goosey

The days are passing and soon the mystery will begin. Someone gave me the idea of doing the wild and Goosey blocks in same colors as the mystery. I had some swatches that had the colors an some scraps so worked on these yesterday. So cute...maybe a pillow?


Evenings I continue working on my English Manor Carson Theme quilt. It is on the last side border and then I have a small border to do. I found the perfect fabric for the prairie points, but had to order it on line. 




Then another wonderful surprise, the book from Ebony with the picture of my quilts. The front and back of the large one and the miniature quilt. 








Then doing some wild and Goosey blocks in the upcoming mystery colors....so fun.





Gypsy queen. Is coming to an end...here is last clue before assembly of all the pieces next week.


Is this the layout????





No comments:

Post a Comment