Sunday, October 11

Team Carson quilt meets another mini milestone.

Now that the weather is cooler, except for today....upper 70's and windy, it is time to spend some serious time quilting this quilt. I would love to have it done prior to leaving for Arizona in late January. Today finished the flying geese blocks. I loved this quilting on another quilt. Now starting on the checkerboard side of the quilt. Plan on some very basic straight line quilting. I will try to work on a block or two every evening. There are 16 total blocks to do. Maybe done by the end of the month. This will allow some sewing machine quilting during the day. I still would like to do folded prairie points on this quilt.



I am in the middle of two quilt alongs....Ten Commandments and Gypsy Queen, both using tow color themes. These will finish up around thanksgiving or so. Then plan on doing Bonnie Hunters mystery in November. I will also do Ebony Love's mystery Dear Laura in January. I however will do this one in red and white as a graduation present for daughter Cherith. Will start it, but then travels to AZ and possibly selling home in May, Hannah's graduation and her move may put this on hold for a bit. Not gong to take sewing machine to AZ. Although could buy one down there.

Packers remain unbeaten. 4-0...maybe this is their year.

No comments:

Post a Comment