Tuesday, July 28

Update..what is new or finished?

Summer has arrived in Wisconsin. Hot at humid today, so spent some time in basement..my sewing room. I took my bucket of scraps and paired them like the scrap vortex sewing. I made 8 6 inch blocks. Not sure if they will be pillows or maybe lamp scarfs. I then decided to cleanup the fabric drawers. So started on the top...pink,reds and black. Sure looks nice and surprised on the fabric I have. Several large pieces, some flat quarters and smaller sizes. Some of the scraps I turned into tumbler blocks, the Bonnie leader and end project. I also picked fabric for another 20 Dutch Treat blocks so I have them to base while we travel tomorrow to see the Beach Boys concert in Ill. Now I will have around 50 blocks to work on and a goal of then end of the year??? Then the last 60 I can to in Tucson this winter. We will see. Enjoy the pictures.
Dutch Treats based

Fabric folded

These are for the kitchen and the guest bathroom...wallhangings.


No comments:

Post a Comment