Tuesday, July 7

Scrap Vortex....needs small addition

Today I added what I thought was the final row. However looking at it and measuring it I have decided to add one more row. It currently measures 75x104. Want to increase the width to 90. So it looks like it will be closer to a king size quilt. I took some of the spare blocks and vortex them, but I will need probably another day to do some more as it is only a half a row. Oh well...so love the quilt. I am going to machine quilt the circle quilting on the wall hanging for Arizona sometime this week I think. I have a mystery quilt that is close to the end and do not want this I. The machine and have to take it out. I have several small machine quilting projects to work on at this time. But wait, I have to finish the backing which I am using some Hawaiian fabrics. That will take a few days to complete. Good thing I have lots of time on my hand.





No comments:

Post a Comment