Friday, September 18

Week's accomplishments

Working on several quilt projects this week.
Gypsy Queen has posting so will begin this soon.

I also started Humble Quilts QAL- Country Roads. This is week one. Minature quilt. I am sure this will also be cute.

I finished the McQuilts sampler. Someone had pointed out that I had turned two blocks around in block 12. Luckily I had not seen the lateral strip and was able to correct it with doing to much reverse sewing. Lovely quilt and love the off setting of the blocks. Now I am taking some of the scraps for a scrap vortex theme on the back.









Finished the Third Commandment on the Ten Commandment Quilt along. Doing two color theme.






In evenings. Continue the hand quilting of the miniature Downton Abbey quilt.





No comments:

Post a Comment